Healthy, radiant skin begins with intention. Elevate your skin care experience with our Diamond Club membership. As a Diamond Club member, you will receive a customized treatment plan, two anti-aging skin treatments each month, plus members-only discounts on dermatologist-recommend cosmetic skin care products.
A monthly payment of only $150 will get you the following benefits:
- Eligible Monthly Procedures: You can choose two procedures from the list below.
- 1 Treatment of Microdermabrasion with Extractions ($150.00 Value)
- 1 Treatment of Dermaplaning ($125.00 Value)
- 1 Chemical Peel a choice of Retinoic Acid, TCA, or Jessner Peel only ($150.00 Value)
- Laser treatment for 5 red or brown spots except skin tags ($120.00 Value)
- Laser Hair Removal of Small Area ($120.00 Value)
- 1 HydraFacial (satisfies your two treatment per month membership offer $250.00 Value)
- 1 VI Peel (satisfies your two treatment per month membership offer $200.00 Value)
- Disclaimer: ONE HydraFacial or VI Peel treatment satisfies your two treatments a month Diamond Club membership offer.
- Additional benefits of your Diamond Club membership:
- Special pricing for Dysport or Jeuveau (contact the office for more details)
- Save $50 per syringe on all dermal fillers. (The membership fee does not include the cost of fillers.)
- 10% OFF on selected skin care products
Convenient monthly billing for skincare maintenance.
Terms and Conditions:
- This is a 12-month membership and auto payments automatically renew unless patient notifies Georgia Dermatology Partners to not renew at 12-months.
- You will be required to sign our Membership Agreement at your first visit.
- Cancellation must be presented in writing with a 30-day notice. A $150 cancellation fee will apply unless the term completed.
- Cancellations will be allowed without penalty if a proof is provided of move 50+ miles outside of the zip code where our offices are located.
- Membership Fees are Non-Refundable.
- Partial month cancellations are not permitted. If a member cancels on or after the 2nd day of any month, then a payment will still be due the following month on the 1st.
- If cancellation occurs prior to 12 months, member will be charged one (1) month cancellation fee. There are no refunds of membership fees.
- We do not prorate a cancelled membership, except for members that paid 6 or more months in advance.
- Reinstatement requires payment of dues owes, reinstatement fee of $25 and payment of first month of new membership.
- Memberships are not transferable.
- Appointment is required. All included services are rendered in-office.
- Member discounts are not combinable with other promotional discounts.
- We reserve the right to refuse membership to anyone at our discretion.
- We reserve the right to change the terms of this membership at any time without notice.
- Funds for unused treatments may roll over for a maximum of three (3) months. After three (3) months, unused funds and treatments are non-refundable and will be forfeited.
Scheduling, Cancellation, Rollover Policy:
- Appointments must be scheduled for all procedures. To schedule an appointment, please call 770-972-4845. While Georgia Dermatology Partners will help with reminders, you are ultimately responsible for scheduling your own appointments.
- Requests for a specific aesthetician cannot always be honored, and someone else may need to perform a scheduled treatment on occasion.
- You must provide a minimum 24-hour notice to cancel an appointment. If such notice is provided, your scheduled treatment will not be forfeited, but will rollover to the rescheduled date. Failure to provide 24-hour notice will result in a forfeit of that service for the month. If your membership is in good standing, rollovers are allowed for up to three (3) months.
Late Payment / Declined Credit Card Fees:
- A $15 late payment will be due and payable for payments received five (5) days past the due date on the 1st or 15th the month.
- A declined credit card/debit card will result in a fee of $25.
Supervision of Children:
Members must be 18 years of age or older unless supervised by a parent or legal guardian at all times or enrolled in the Diamond Club Membership Package.
Georgia Dermatology Partners is committed to the health, safety, welfare of each of its members and staff and will not tolerate unreasonable, threatening, obscene, harassing, indecent, or illegal behavior. Georgia Dermatology Partners has the right to judge behavior and respond accordingly. This right includes, but is not limited to, termination of membership without refund of any member engaging in unacceptable behavior.
|Treatment Problem or Condition||N/A|
|Skin Type||All Skin Types|